Foz's Feedback

I bought some 600 ax mech's and a cinelli stem,
all in good condition and totally hassle-free.
A pleasure to do bussiness with!

Foz sold me an excellent saddle at a great price :) Fast shipping and good comms.

Cheers, Matt

Always a pleasure to deal with Andy. Everything perfect as usual :xmas-big-grin:

Just bought a Zeus saddle, 2erres bars and 80s Look pedals.
Excellent communication, reasonable prices, well packed and rapid delivery.
Couldn't ask for more!
FWIW, being based in Spain, Andy is a good source not only for Zeus, Razesa etc Spanish parts, but also vintage Italian. Highly recommended!

I had some bars off Andy for my Kirsten build, great comms and smooth transaction, cheers Andy, Ash.

Re:

hamster":2v8ywr0i said:
Brilliant communication, lighting fast and the best-packed item I have ever received. Thanks!

Very highly recommended.

I bought a pair of wheels following a wanted ad from Foz.

He sent me loads of photos, took the trouble to source some skewers as well for me and threw in a few rim tapes as well.

Like Hamster above, the packaging of my wheels was superb, and embarrasses the packaging on wheels I have bought elsewhere in the past.

Overall a brilliant seller who I would recommend 100%.

Thanks a lot!

Re:

bought a single speed chain tensioner,

:D top sell in new condtion an came fairly fast seeing as it came from spain to the uk

would buy of you again

Re:

Another transaction with Andy, he had a shifter from me, fast payment and smooth transaction again.

Thanks Andy, Ash.

Re:

Did a swap deal with Andy, and he sent me a headset from Spain in double quick time! Great packing and very easy and friendly to deal with, thanks again :cool:

Latest posts

Back