Rossin SL Full Late 70's Campagnolo Super Record

Hi All
Ok final answer no longer for sale, I would have really regretted it! I've left the pictures to look at, I'll have to find the money for my Bottecchia forks elsewhere :)

Good decision :cool: I've been coming back to this several times a day since you put it up, think I would have probably resisted one more day perhaps two but not much longer :LOL:

I'm off to have my legs torn off now on a 120 mile ride with my mate who came top 30 in Ironman Wales, I'll try and take my mind off the pain by dreaming of a little red Rossin :LOL:

Yeah, don't flog it. Store it at Shirl's for winter, then get it back for summer. You'll thank me next year...Won't it fit in the loft? I have a Pace, Bontrager, Diamond Axis TT and several frames in the loft here. Helen knows nothing!!!

Sheffield":2so05zo2 said:
Yeah, don't flog it. Store it at Shirl's for winter, then get it back for summer. You'll thank me next year...Won't it fit in the loft? I have a Pace, Bontrager, Diamond Axis TT and several frames in the loft here. Helen knows nothing!!!

It's at shirls already! Along with the KAS , And Bottecchia, think I've got away with it;-)

Clearly I didn't get away with it! It's now for sale again and has to sell. £850 with, £750 without wheels, please see the first page of this post for edited details, I do hope it goes to a good home! any questions pm me
Cheers Darren

Don't flog it, you tool! Put the Botechhia (however you spell it) on the back-burner. Can't you just keep it at Shirl's. Leave it a year or two, then go back to it. You'll so regret flogging it. Plus, I doubt you'll get the asking price. I've got a Pace F6 (red anodised with all nice british bits on it), A period DB Axis TT and a Bonty Race Lite hiding in the loft away from Helen's eyes. Like you say, I don't need the cash. If I did sell, it would get absorbed into a car bill or similar - leave the Rossin be....

Sorry Phil (Sheffield) it's for sale this time call it consolidation but it has to go this time. Saying that I've only had one response by pm so far..

Back