Morewood Ndiza ST.

It was nice and dry up there apart from the gully we went down. Fine all round though. Gravelly in places but my other tyres would slide out in similar places anyway if you aren't careful.
Couldn't believe how fun it was. It just didn't feel like it was underperforming or lacking at all. I feel a fool for not taking it sooner.

P1020844.jpg

P1020843.jpg

P1020842.jpg

P1020840.jpg

Ta da. Little less snappy with the higher a-c fork (I think) but more stable and no problem at all. Would like to lighten it further but its okay for now.

How are you finding the X Fusion forks?

Those unloaded saddles can mp be super comfy. I rode a bike with a carbon saddle and even without padded shorts or liners it was pretty comfy.

Saddle isn't too bad at all. Run 2 of them now.
Stripped this down over the winter ready for its rebuild/new drivetrain.
Been running my other ndiza but that will get the same treatment when this ones up and running.
Almost done now. Very happy with it. Brakes to go on soon.

P1020984.jpg

Hello!

I quite like the white bars but I prefer the geo of my havens over the white b52 bar I have. May look for some white ea70's at some point.
White bar looks clean, black bar looks mean.

P1020968.jpg

I like the white bars.

It's a shame Renthal don't do colours other than that manky hold because I reckon that they're sone of the best shaped bars I've ridden. I just struggle with the colour.

What brakes will you be running?

Have tried a few bars and found the geo of the eastons spot on for me. Wouldn't mind trying the renthals but agree on the gold so wont be going anywhere near this.
Brakes are actually same as above! Though will be different caps and such. Will put up a spec when its done. It has the chain on it now.

I keep finding this thread; can't really afford a newer tazer vp, the rampant and double have 12/13" seattubes which basically puts them out if I want to pedal anywhere sitting down so I've been looking for an ndiza... Can't find one though, this look great!

Back