Is the FIA biaised against McClaren?

Mc Laren and specially LH don't like to lose, but in the sport you have to understand that just one can win. I think LH don't have the global capacity to be a world champion.May be maked greatest things in GP", but in F! is remembered just for tragic and carzy moments....

Ferrari for me

Bernie Eccelston ( Spelling might not be correct. ) He is distroying motor sport.

:twisted:

The sefety pussies are killing motorsport!

Let the manufacturers have a stab at making the cars as good as they can be. Maybe then i will watch F1!
Then again if it was up to me they woudnt be aloud to run brakes and i would cover the course in dust so they had to drift around the corners just using engine braking!!

Works for speedway.

Now i would stay in on a sunday to watch that. ;)

And another thing is the UCI! :D

Cheers,Al

LH is a celebrity not a racing driver, groomed for publicity and to satisfy the sponsors by opening the sport to new markets.

The FIA have no choice but to bow down to Ferrari, Ferrari could walk away and set up their own series. Ferrari for the last ten years have set the competitive standard in F1.

amt27":3rty9xjk said:
LH is a celebrity not a racing driver, groomed for publicity and to satisfy the sponsors by opening the sport to new markets.

The FIA have no choice but to bow down to Ferrari, Ferrari could walk away and set up their own series. Ferrari for the last ten years have set the competitive standard in F1.

What happened in '05 and '06??? Renault+Michelin=Victory

amt27":2sfxt0e7 said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: What a load of nonsense. Good grief. How on earth do you think he has got to where he is today :roll:

Harryburgundy":36aqunsp said:
amt27":36aqunsp said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: What a load of nonsense. Good grief. How on earth do you think he has got to where he is today :roll:

Because he's the baby of Ron Dennis from a long time ago... Uk is the country of motorsport and they need a winner and could be more special is this driver is inside MC Laren.

You can dream see LH winning WC, but at the moment is just a crazy guy that needs help to set up the car, need glasses to see the traffic lights, help to understand all the buttons of his steering wheel and help to enter on pit stop in China.

VAMOS FERNANDOOOOO

Good grief. How on earth do you think he has got to where he is today

Must say, I do wonder how good a driver I would be if I had been pushed into it from an early age and then groomed by a top team from pre-teenage. Boy has talent, but also has a huge step-up from the team...

South Bound":26ch2lwx said:
Good grief. How on earth do you think he has got to where he is today

Must say, I do wonder how good a driver I would be if I had been pushed into it from an early age and then groomed by a top team from pre-teenage. Boy has talent, but also has a huge step-up from the team...

Fantastic words.

Sure he has enjoyed a lot of encouragement/grooming from Mac, but also he has started at the bottom with karting and earned it all the way to be where he is today. You have to be very, very, very good to make it to the top...just like Kubica etc.
Yes, he has made some silly mistakes...but it is only his 2nd season.....to be fair, we've seen more careless driving from Alonso this year.

Back