Feedback for whayne

Specialized future shocks for me :D ridiculously well packaged and a pleasure to deal with, will gladly buy from again!!

This is only the second time (I think) that I have left negative feedback and I have bought and sold a lot of stuff on here … :-(

Whayne has stopped responding to pm's though so I don’t seem to have any other options to resolve my issue or warn others of my experience :-(

I have bought stuff from Whayne before (feedback higher up this thread) and although postage had been slow at least the stuff turned up … :-(

I appreciate stuff can go missing in the post but what annoys me is the total lack of support from the seller, short unhelpful responses to PM's or no response to PM's at all :-(

I am not suggesting that you don’t use this seller, but based on my recent experience, what I would suggest is that you don’t use paypal gift – please cover the fees and let the seller know that you have done so ;-)

I save every pm until the end of a successful transaction so if this starts to turn into a handbag fight, I will post up all the correspondence including dates and times to etc so nothing is left unambiguous.

Hopefully my post doesn’t cause a sh1t storm and hopefully it will help someone out in the future.

WD :D

I karmaed some stuff to Whayne, apparently it got lost in the post, so I didn't get my postage costs back, shit happens.....

Sorry to hear, dude.

Like you say, sometimes things don't work out but it sounds here like this chap is behaving contrary to the site rules and spirit. Hope you get it sorted out soon - one way or another.

Donnie

Re:

Maybe we should all ask for post to be sent recorded.

What can I do if stuff goes missing in the post..

Yes sometimes I email or send stuff out a bit slow.i work loads of hours and have three children to look after.

I dont have internet at home and re lie on work net.
I do not have much cash at the moe as I moving house , but if you would like any other decals I will send some out for you WD PRO.

Regards whayne

Hi,

Thanks for your response :D and thanks for your offer of a replacement :D

If you have the same type that I wanted:

Then yes, I would defo be interested :D

I would be happy to cover the postage etc, including any additional to cover recorded delivery etc.

Drop us a pm to sort out the details.

Thanks again,

WD :D

Back