Raleigh Dyna-Tech Ti road frame - any ideas?

Thanks!

Thanks for your advice/comments, we have actually decided to sell the dyna tech and replace with a *ahem* new (!) trek bike that does fit her so much better and is easily affordable on the cycle2work scheme. I am very sad to see the old raleigh go and wish that it suited/fitted me better as the appeal of Ti is strong!

I intend to put back the original stem, clean it up and schedule out/photograph and measure the whole thing and post into for sale forum. Does anybody have a clue how much it might be worth to someone or want to message me an offer? I can hazard a guess at it's 'bike' value but am not sure if it has any 'retro' prestige, or just that it is a nice spec'd titanium road bike?

Cheers.

Ill post the photos and sizes into this forum thread also, but is going to be at least a couple of weeks before I get organised. (Got a road race or two in london to watch!)

I know this one was sold in the end but I have a near identical model but XL prob 62cm(?) but in brushed titanium and the 905Ti and 'OVERSIZED' decals missing. Unfortunately, it has a cracked bottom bracket which runs into the down tube so may represent a good project for someone who has the skill/know how; if indeed it is repairable?
So similar spec:
Shimano 600 throughout (exc front derailleur; brazed on campag veloce)
Original open cd wheels; ok condition and recently serviced (plus knackered pair for spares)
Nitto stem (also have original itm stem) black deda bars
Turbomatic II saddle (worn) on campag seat post (rust spots)

I'm currently pursuing Raleigh as recall it came with a lifetime guarantee?

Anyone interested let me know; can post a photo if I knew how?

Back