The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, fairly confident this is going to go :(

Ideally want to sell as a whole unit (but minus wheels).

All LX running gear with Deore V's and levers.

Just after a bit of guidance ££'s wise (I know what it cost me to build, but that ain't always what summinks worth, hey :roll: )

dscf3555_111.jpg

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT????????

What are you talking about Pickle? You can't get rid of that. Why for gawd's sake?

South Bound":37pd4zxs said:
Why for gawd's sake?

It brings a lump to my throat and tear to my eyes, and it took me an hour to even post it up here.......

but it'll free up some cash for the baby Pickle fund.

it is only a bike . ;)
baby is more important .

value : without wheels . probably less than £150 .

cchris2lou":28pga2l9 said:
it is only a bike . ;)
baby is more important .

value : without wheels . probably less than £150 .

Best to split, and sell as frame/fork etc then???

I think apart the frame , there is not much value in the rest unfortunately .

There must be other things to sell ? :cry:

I was amazed we cleared out loads of stuff that we were going to skip but put it on ebay instead and raised just short of 2k ? :shock: Have a look around anything you havent used in 6 months??

As for the pricing on the LTS ... I paid £325 for a mint 1998 1000ds still with original tyres?

Yep, get a big box and go around the house. Mrs SB is an expert Ebayer and has raised loads in this way to blow on expensive holidays. It all adds up. Be brutal in the house first - you will be amazed at how much better you feel after clearing out the crap!

gibbleking":26trd7jy said:
badly want ya rear spin :evil: :evil: :evil:
No chance!! She aint going!! Took me long enough to get it in the first place :LOL:

daj":26trd7jy said:
There must be other things to sell ? :cry As for the pricing on the LTS ... I paid £325 for a mint 1998 1000ds still with original tyres?
I’m not desperate for the money, its just the LTS was never intended as a keeper…….but I unfortunately have become attached.
Its got to go soon :cry:

South Bound":26trd7jy said:
Be brutal in the house first - you will be amazed at how much better you feel after clearing out the crap!
We only brought it 10 months ago, so no crap……yet! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back