MacRetro Mini Meet Carron Valley 1030am, Hit Trail 11am.

Well, will you have a retro steed,well will ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Sorry Kaiser but you've got to get that SS Dale of yours properly tested :D

My 98 Royce Union is not going to raise my retro profile, probably cause much laughter though :LOL:

See Ya

Go on then, wasnae gonnae since everyone else seemed to be taking full bounce, but I did promise :roll:

Guys I have just been able to book a cheap week in the lake district with the family 12th to th 19th but will be travelling back up on the Sat. so will need to bail out :evil:

I would suggest everyone else re-schedule to the Sunday 20th and then I can come but that would be very selfish of me :roll: Look into the eyes, into the eyes, not around the eyes.....

Can't beleive I will miss this one- but on the plus side, will be taking the orange down to hit some trails near ambleside. :cool:

WHAT, what...........he champions the place then bails.........cant get the %$£%*y staff these days.........

Nah only kidding, I love the lakes and I'm jealous :cool:

Try out the Trail centres at Grizedale not far from Ambleside or the new one at Whinlatter near Keswick. I plan to give those a go soon after the 19th unless you manage to hypnotise enough of us that the 20th is better !

Have a good holiday

Cheers

Well.................................................

it has to be said that the sunday is quieter on the trails with more people at home nursing hangovers, the roads are also quieter and I'm sure I could get some extra special cakes if sunday could be arranged :?:

Would be great to see you crazy guys again- what can I say- I just want to see how your facial hair is getting on! :LOL: :LOL:

Would sunday be a problem?

Either date is cool for me. :cool:

BTW going to Kirroughtree on Saturday if anyones interested, haven't been before and fancy trying it out.

Back