Kona Kilauea seat post clamp

Gravy Monster":1pzcfqyp said:
cce":1pzcfqyp said:

I can recommend these in 29.8 flavour black or silver , Hope Q/R are not good in my experience ;) I had one on the Gulf Kona but kept slipping, Thomson ones look much better, no need for a Q/R IMO :)

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/thomson-seat-collar/

null_zps54b6b34e.jpg

Super pimpy there Mr Gravy Monster! Get's my vote. I have a couple of cracked Hope hubs, no idea what their seat post clamps are like.

MiniNinjaRob":1aj4dks1 said:
It's a later Kona one, drilled out to accept an outer cable. I went for it as it looked a bit different from the original one. Lot of detail on this bike which most don't see!

Hi, Any chance that you have the original one thats not drilled out for the cable. I ant to run cantilever brakes on my 97 frame and need something to guide the brake cable?
Cheers, Jakob

Yetidh9":305j87ga said:
MiniNinjaRob":305j87ga said:
It's a later Kona one, drilled out to accept an outer cable. I went for it as it looked a bit different from the original one. Lot of detail on this bike which most don't see!

Hi, Any chance that you have the original one thats not drilled out for the cable. I ant to run cantilever brakes on my 97 frame and need something to guide the brake cable?
Cheers, Jakob

Sorry it's not for sale....

Shouldn't a 97 model use V-brakes anyway?

MiniNinjaRob":36at8dht said:
Yetidh9":36at8dht said:
MiniNinjaRob":36at8dht said:

Cheers, Jakob

Sorry it's not for sale....

Shouldn't a 97 model use V-brakes anyway?

A 97 should use V-brakes... But kind of fancy the Avid Tri-align brakes and just found a NOS set up for graps on german Ebay... Could of cause go for the trialign V-model... BUt have not seen these for ages for sale... And thanks for the quick answer

Back