Rock Shox Mag 21 LT in great condition "UPDATE" PICS Added!!

paulvandermoolen

Old School Grand Master
I have a Rock Shox Mag 21 Long Travel for sale. It is in great condition and i only wanna sell it because i can get my hands on a fork to replace it that suits the bike better colorwise. It is a 1 1/8" with a long steerer(A-head). It is in original condition and fully original. Even the decals are original and great looking. The fork goes up and down perfect and it holds it's air as far as i know. There is no oil leak as i can see. It is one of the latest(96/97????) Mag 21's and it is a grey-ish color. The steerer is 180mm long. "WITHDRAWN FOR NOW"

I also have another Mag 21 that can be sold. It has a 1 1/4" threaded steerer, but i have some other 1 1/8" crown steerers so if someone really needs/wants a 1 1/4" steerer, i can sell it seperately. This fork is also in very good condition and has the original decals on it. It is the weird green/brownish color. Brace is same color and not a black brace, so i guess it is a 94/95 fork. It has a 140mm long steerer and enough thread for a good headset. The steerer was nos when i got it and i took about 10mm of thread of it to fit it in the bike. "SOLD"

I am asking 60GBP + postage for each fork. The 1 1/4" steerer can be sold seperately for 25GBP + postage and then i will replace that with a 1 1/8" steerer and the fork will cost 50GBP + postage. I can send pics of the fork in the bike and mail on request. If i have a serious buyer, i will take it out the frame.

Greetz Paul

Attachments

• Rock Shox Mag 21 LT verkleind 01.jpg
    Rock Shox Mag 21 LT verkleind 01.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 587
  • Rock Shox Mag 21 verkleind 01.jpg
    Rock Shox Mag 21 verkleind 01.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 587
Re: Rock Shox Mag 21 LT in great condition

I might have a second Mag 21. Standard travel and at this moment fitted with a 1 1/4" threaded steerer. I do have a other steerer that i can fit it with. The 1 1/4" steerer will be also available seperately then..

Yes, Greatest Britain! :)
Do you have pic of other fork also please.

I offered the fork for 70gbp posted. Will take pics of both forks this weekend.

Hi might be interested also depending on the steerer length.

Will try to measure steerers and make some pics of both forks. I will also take them out of the bikes so that i CAN ship them faster when they sell. So please everybody, i will answer everything ASAP.

Back