Sorry! Modern MOOTS alert.

Re: Black Sheep Titanium Forks

stevek":qihkkqci said:
Pete, pics of the Black Sheep ti forks. Excellent quality, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Of course they'll never damp like sussy forks but think of the savings in servicing costs and don't forget - you'll look 'rad'. *Joke*
:D

Superb, they look fab. I've got a Moots stem and post and a Jones bar on a Seven so really wanted a fork that wouldn't look out of place quality wise, and I don't think it will at all!! Few more weeks and my build slot will come up and then I shall reveal all - very excited now..

..oh and living in the flatlands of Cambridge I haven't too much to worry about damping, looking cool is the key ;)

Nice looking steed P20. I think I'll be changing back to black components when my Moots Rigor Mootis comes back from Moots. Just waiting on them telling me how much this is going to cost! :?

And it's not warrantied as I got it 2nd hand, good God, anyone like to estimate repair costs? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Attachments

• Cracked Moots! (1).jpg
    Cracked Moots! (1).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,236

P20":2bm1a81v said:
pete_mcc":2bm1a81v said:
looking cool is the key ;)

Never sacrifice style for speed :LOL:

It's the retro way!

The great thing with Retro bikers is that they know how to put a great looking modern bike together. I think t comes from years of experience of building a stripping rigs. Unfortunately something thats sorely missing from modern, new to the sport bikers-they have a lot to learn

Man that crack looks nasty! :shock:

I've got a Moots seatpost and stem in the other Rigor but fancied a change from the (nearly) all silver/ti look with this one. Black was the way to go for me - Thomo stem and USE SUMO Carbon which I think complements the Easton Monkeylite. I think it's worked all right, I'm happy with it at any rate.

pete_mcc":3d9hbvm8 said:
The great thing with Retro bikers is that they know how to put a great looking modern bike together.

Exactly!

Most of the time. Lol!

:LOL:

Back