05.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 834
  • IMAG1081.jpg
    IMAG1081.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 834
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 834
Great looking bike but my word the pics are huge!!! can you make them smaller?

Great looking bike but my word the pics are huge!!! can you make them smaller?

So big you had to say it twice Juss :LOL: ;)

Looks very nice indeed. Have you got any close up photos, large or small ;-), of the rear shock adapter and what's it's made from, Ali or steel? Is it machined from one solid piece or welded?
I never seen someone go to the trouble of making an adapter and then fit a Risse shock. Risse are one of only two suppliers that sell the correct fitment shock for Proflex with the cone end.

I was going to put girvins on but unluckily bike is not with me anymore... but will do another one sooner or later :)

for you SPOKES... hope it helps

frame came to me already with that adapter... and it did look like custom made but not welded... can remember but I think it was aluminium...

Attachments

• P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 584
  • P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 584
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 584
  • P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 584
Simple yet effective. It's hard to tell but the cone almost looks hand filled. Did the job though.

YES IT WORKED... I BEEN COUPLE TIMES IN WINLATTER AND GISBURN NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT...I REMEMBER WHEN I BEEN LOOKING THOROUGH GOOGLE IMAGES I FOUND ANOTHER PROFLEX WITH EXACTLY SAME THING SO POSSIBLY PREVIOUS OWNER TRIED TO COPY IT... ANOTHER THING WHAT I RECEIVED WITH THAT FRAME WAS CUSTOM MADE DISC MOUNT BUT I NEVER USED IT...

Back