Audi RS6, the ultimate retro ride transportation device!

The only two retro Bike cars to have is the Golf GTI MK1 with rack for bikes !! Or even better which I once owned is a MK1 Golf Caddy van with open back for a few bikes !!! Lowered and in GTI spec of course !!!

Coll as it gets ! Boy I miss that van !!

I've just bought a 02 a6 avant 1.9tdi 130bhp sport, not a rs6 i know but still just as comfy on long rides, and i just got 500 miles out of one tank of fuel. Can't do that in a Rs6!

The 205 was a sweet car and great fun to drive. Remember the gearbox being particularily smooth. The 1.6 was nippy, but the 1.9 was a blast. Never bought one though. For me it was the Mk1 and Mk2 Golf GTI. I had four, two 8Vs and two 16Vs. Yeah admittedly not as fast as the 205 1.9, but a better car hands down.

Mate of mine had a Y plated RS4. It was like being strapped to a missile. Its the only car I've been in where the speedo rises faster than the rev counter. Another friend of mine has literally just bought a brand new RS4 saloon 56 plate (1st Sept). He hasn't taken it over 4500rpm yet but it still feels bl**dy quick!

For me.... I just want a Toyato/Mitsy pick-up so that I can chuck the bikes in the back.

Ok, so it's not ideal for the bikes, but it's definately old skool! :D

DSC_0151.jpg

:shock: Dirty bikes on my leather... :shock:

Nah, just nick the brother / mother / mate's cars - they don't look after them so why should I bother?! :D

:mrgreen: I think the nice feature from leather is it is easy to clean.

Leather looks great :cool: Imo alcantara or leather is essential to give a quality car quality feel.

I had a 325i sport in black, that was a nice motor, little tail happy though.

Like the G40 steve. Why not use the 1.8, that would be good. Dad used to have a G60 Edition One, sounded awesome, not bad for a man who was 70 years old at the time!!

Lewis

Jon

Was the BM photographed at Castle Coombe. There used to be some great meetings there when the BMW Drivers Club was running.

Lewis

Back