Retrobike Autumn meet - Saturday 4th Nov 10:30 am Cannock

Well if its going to be somewhere around Gloucester, it might aswell be Cheltenham and John and I can show you round our old trails :)

Standing up...

... to be counted - if it remains the Midlands and not a ridiculous'o'clock start.

I hope to have the Alien ready for it's public debut - so count me in too.

Neil

Russell":2tnnhkj4 said:
Well if its going to be somewhere around Gloucester, it might aswell be Cheltenham and John and I can show you round our old trails :)

Cheltenham! blimy! thats a long way!

might as well push the bike out (excuse the pun! :) ) and pop into wales... another 20 miles isnt going to make too much of a difference!

and ive never been to wales before!!!

cchris2lou":3ezo1ir1 said:
it is about 2.5 hours for me , so must be the same for you .

2.5h and the rest!!! :) im an hour away from the m25!

but, im happy to cycle wherever!

oh... and no more skyline... ive got to try and squeeze a bike into an MX5 now!!! :D

So, where are we going ?????

I have a pass from the Mrs and want to make sure it's being put to good use..

Can someone (come on John) please be decisive and instruct the sheep on where to be and when !!

Sorry. Forgot about this. Will check dates and confirm time and location this week.

Think it's looking like Cannock on the 4th or 5th November. Unless someone else can think of a central location with a decent (and very reasonably priced) cafe and some reasonable riding (easy Scant ;) ).

Russ, nam would be nice but isn't so central.

Yeah, I was just chancing my arm as someone suggested Gloucester. I would quite like to ride Cannock anyway, nice to go somewhere different.

Back