OK - And my next project is ....... PARKPRE

Ransetsu

Retro Guru
Anyone know anything about PARKPRE bikes ?? i've had a quick look on the web but can't find that much ....... now who's selling a complete groupset, wheels, seatpost, stem, forks ...........

Everytime I saw a ParkPre advert in MBA they had Tange Struts forks on them.. Found this on Google..

Attachments

• parkpre.jpg
    parkpre.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3,050
Those Tange struts were DOGS. I sold my Sceptre comp to my landlord ( a good friend ). It's still hanging up on the landing to this day. Well, not this day, he's taken it to north Wales to have a go on the mountains.
Ransetsu,
you're gonna have a tough time sourcing hubs; they nearly all came with Pulstar pineapple hubs.

I used to own one of these. Mine was an aluminium one.

I still have the original bars, stem, seatpost and saddle I think. They are litterally new as I removed them as soon as I bought the bike. Give me a shout if you are interested.

didnt joey erwin get silver @ the worlds on a parkpre?
For a fairly unknown make they were certainly quick handling bikes. Ozzie mike @ thameside cycles was bugga quick on his :LOL:

I know of a Ti one is pretty original condition. Dunno if he's selling though. I'll try and get a pic just for interest.

Back