1993 Klein Adroit Mardi Gras

Re: But....,i was looking for a 19" Adroit....

back in black :cool:

Attachments

• MG-2708-01.jpg
    MG-2708-01.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 876
excellent mtb. but i'd fit Grafton parts and really bling it. That was Kleins top mtb. far to good for stock XT or similar IMO
I'd love a Adroit in 20'' always wanted one bitd.

tintin40":2pbqk2jn said:
excellent mtb. but i'd fit Grafton parts and really bling it. That was Kleins top mtb. far to good for stock XT or similar IMO
I'd love a Adroit in 20'' always wanted one bitd.

It's fitted with Suntour XC Pro at the moment, Tune cranks and seatpost, Chris King hubs, Dia Compe brakes, the XT was only temporary.

Grafton, well maybe i bump in to a nice set for a nice price one day, but till now i've only seen very high prices :shock:

Small update, trying to save some weight... It's not completely retro anymore, had to use some modern tires to save some weight...

I got it now at 8.12 kg, or 17.9 lbs. It's build now with Tune hubs, X717 ceramic rims, Steinbach titanium pedals and a skinned Flite... Saved another 40 gram :facepalm: Tires are Continental X-King 2.0 :oops: Had a titanium spindle but it's not completely straight anymore :cry: maybe add some more titanium bolts, would be nice to get it under 8 kg.

Attachments

• MG020214-01.jpg
    MG020214-01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 751
  • Tune-020214.jpg
    Tune-020214.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 751
I ride a skined Flite too, althogh mine is because the cover was falling off.

I'd suggest a Flite Evolution (or other carbon saddle) as the carbon is much more comfortable than the nylon base of a regular Flite.

Awesome. One of my favourite frames. Yep, the black parts cinch it. They named that paint scheme so appropriately. That paint is a total party!

Back