Retro cars?

legrandefromage":32p1e96t said:
imagine this with wolfrace wheels and shit brown

You can't beat a good Wagoneer regardless of the colour. :cool:

And as for 16V Clio's having torque! :shock: ..........You should try 5.7L of good old US iron ;)

I bet that each tickle of the Jeep's throttle can be measures in pence these days...I reckon a good overtaking manoeuvre in my Saab now costs 20p - and that's only a 2.3!

Some real nice cars there! I have a soft spot for VWs and American cars from before the 70's

Will post pics when I find them:

I'm on my second Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9
My dad has a Citroen ID 19, we used to have a GS too
My uncle used to have that Jensen Interceptor
My grandad used to have a VW Scirocco Mk I
My other uncle used to have a Renault Alpine A310 like this:

Renault_Alpine.jpg

Is 21 years old retro enough ???

205 Gti 1.9 ( Garaged and only come out in the sunshine )

Pics to follow.

Might be abit modern but I love it to bits :p

Mind you 21 years is still a chunk of time.

What do you think? :roll:

Wondered when the old girl would make an appearance!

Cheers,Al :D

OK guys opinons needed...
Do i swap my 3.0 V6 CDTI Vectra (boring but reliable) for http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/465597.htm . I only do bout 5-6000 miles a year so reliabilty isnt essential, but it does have to be able to make it to italy once a year (3000 miles). Or do i follow my head and just get something modern but with out the character?

You only live once! Were all running out of time when it comes to owning classic luxury cars. Your new Mazza ;) will be taxed off the road shortly, so make the most of it.

Do make sure the car has a folder full of history and keep up servicing to the day!

Have fun be safe and smile!

Cheers,Al

ps Drive to Italy? Me and the other half do the Italy thing a couple of times a year and we hire something new and a left hooker and rev its nuts off! Well when in Rome. ;)

al":246bjl3p said:
ps Drive to Italy? Me and the other half do the Italy thing a couple of times a year and we hire something new and a left hooker and rev its nuts off! Well when in Rome. ;)

I used to do that, but
a) its cost a fortune
b) a have a 15month old daughter with lots of toys
c) The autobahn!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back