m900 cranks NOS

They're only 170's. I've asked Jones Bikes before and they don't ship internationally. :(

He lowered his price, he I've seen him offering them all the time for 200 Dollar. Now 150. But If he doesn't ship internationally....

I used to deal with Jonesbikes quite a lot until they stopped shipping internationally, In about july I asked if he would consider shipping a 1" dx headset to the UK for me as I had had a few things off him before and I had great feedback, his reply was that they are suspending shipping internationally until the end of august / early september due to the busy season and concentrating more on the shop side of things :? , so I asked him if he would ship to my niece in Oregon and he reluctantly agreed to that.

Well, I got my headset, took a long time, but I got it and I thought it was nice of them to help me out.

I too needed some more gear from them and saw this thread which reminded me about them saying they would lift the international shipping ban around now.

so I enquired yesterday, thanking them for the help in posting the headset and reminding them of the email they sent me back in july and explaining how a lot of the members of our forum would like to buy from them.

today I got a reply ➡️

9/11 KILLED IT FOR US

:evil: Just what does that mean :!:

since that date , I think customs are a lot strickter and they have a lot of paperwork involved in doing so .

Back