KHS MONTANA Pink/Blue with a pink blue...guess what!?

FRED101

Old School Hero
I bought this complete bike some time a go in a very nice condition, fully original, little to no wear (not even on the brake pads). I kept everything to get back to original, but couldn't help to tune it with some pink accessories, i'll stop there.
I threw a Disk Drive on it, because no matter how you look at them, these two were made for each other.
Can anybody think of another reason for the pink and blue theme of the wheel if it's not to match this frame? i can't find one!.
As it's often the case for the bikes we finaly own, i saw a picture of this one in a mag and while not a fan of blue and pink, i thought "man, this one looks just right". So I had to find one.
I stopped on time spending big money on Retro projects, otherwise my next one would have been the Team edition in the same colors, but in ritchey logic tubes decked out in XTR and and an RS1 up front.
I have some RSones in my collection i might give this bike a try some day, it would be a nice match to the pink Rock Shox stickers.

Attachments

• SDC10192.JPG
    SDC10192.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 4,689
  • SDC10195.JPG
    SDC10195.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 4,689
Back