The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT Outpost, looks like very early 90's. excellent condition, black with lots of purple splatter, but.... this is a ladies frame, and it is a 24" wheel version, great for any wee retro"girlie"bikers out there!

Any idea how much? Mostly original, full rebuild by me, new cables, grips etc.

Whats this worth then :?: This is the only bike to survive getting nicked as I put the padlock and chain through the front wheel by mistake :roll:

really nice condition and I haven't weighed it but can't believe how light it is for a 92 bike :shock:

any ideas :?:

par1a.jpg

par2a.jpg

par3.jpg

par4.jpg

par5.jpg

par6.jpg

Right,

A friend has asked for opinion on what his 1991 Merlin Mountain ti frame is worth.

Great condition. 16.75in frame. WTB gereaseguard bb and headset with 1&1/8th adapter.

Any thoughts Merlin experts?

Thanks for any info.

development_cycle":2xzn4ba1 said:
GT Outpost, looks like very early 90's. excellent condition, black with lots of purple splatter, but.... this is a ladies frame, and it is a 24" wheel version, great for any wee retro"girlie"bikers out there!

Any idea how much? Mostly original, full rebuild by me, new cables, grips etc.

I'd have thought about £60/70, as I'm sensing a bit of a shift away from the women-specific frames these days.

Just got £85 posted for my Mum's 16" DB with Acrea/Tektro bits.

Shimano 600 Chainset

As it says, in VGC - not a clue what to sell it for; anyone any ideas?

i have the following

as-new XT 9 speed shifters - M750 model
as-new XT front mech, as above
as new avid SD7 V's front and rear with levers that have a couple of slight marks
cosmetically tatty bu structurally sound 2001 kona muni-mula frame
tatty bu sound bomber Z4's from 2001

any idea on values for these bits?

Hi all,

Have just collected a pair of forks - triple clamp magnesium legged SC90 (?) in pretty reasonable condition.

I know very little about them - they say SR Suntour on but I thought they were White Brothers? They still have shock boots on and canti/ V hangers as well as a disc mount.

They are 1 1/8 threadless, and still have the headset on the steerer. I believe they were OE on Giant bikes.

What the hell are they, and what can I flog them for (if anything)?

mantou answer.

again..how much is my bike wearth, the bare ends are not on the picture but these are also orignal answer bare ends, Grafton brakes.

283286212_6_GTXT.jpeg

283288415_6_MN4W.jpeg

Wu-Tangled":2zdvohdl said:
Right,

A friend has asked for opinion on what his 1991 Merlin Mountain ti frame is worth.

Great condition. 16.75in frame. WTB gereaseguard bb and headset with 1&1/8th adapter.

Any thoughts Merlin experts?

Thanks for any info.

Not a Merlin expert but these often go between £200-300 on fleabay.

Manitou Three?

What are these chaps worth if anything?

1 inch threaded steerer...

General condition is very good...

Elastomers (if thats what they ran on originally) have been replaced by springs)

The non user friendly adjusters on top have been replaced also...

Only kept them for the 12 years as they are beautiful...Sentiment aside...What are they worth?

Cheers Neil

IMGP1051.jpg

IMGP1052.jpg

IMGP1053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back