The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberts Quicksilver

SORRY - about the multiple posts. I kept getting the 'Upload failed/debug mode' screen.
I'll stop now. :)

Here's my Roberts Quicksilver

http://chipps-chippendale.fotopic.net/p51473021.html

Any thoughts? I'll stick more details on the Roberts thread in the For Sale section if anyone's interested. Just trying to work out a price at the moment.

1992, Columbus SLX fillet brazed, Campag H/S and BB, Shimano 600, Mavic 231 etc...

Attachments

• IMG_1767.jpg
    IMG_1767.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3,335
  • IMG_1765.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3,335
  • IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3,335
goldtec casette aabout a fiver - who wants to buy a used block?

The Cooks I reckon you might get 40 or 50 for - they look shabby

The Roberts is a real tough one to price. Frames like the dogs bolx seem to go for around 200-300. Add a bit for the components and go from there i reckon.

The rigida rims are probably not worth selling - not the most in demand of brands.

i put this in the wrong place so ill d.post and put it here as well.can anyone tell me how much i could sell this for as i need a new bomb proof rear wheel.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 3,248
Cheesr John - found the right thread - it took me some time !!

Note sure on the Hope Hub all I know is that i have had a set for nearly 7 years and they have been fantastic.

Qn: I am trying to raise some funds to build up a decent single speed MTB. I have a 06 GT Zaskar sweet condition, 1 x small dent, anodised red, original GT seat post .......... anyone have an idea what I should expect to get for it ??

I have 3 items which will be or already are for sale but have no clue what to ask for; please help me out,.....i have some people interested but without a price this is useless,...

Kooka Stem,..as new 1 1/8
KookaStem-1.jpg

Kooka Seatpost Rasta,..markings at the bottom part,..
1-1.jpg

Cook Bros crank (do not know for sure yet, i have them from new but do not use them anymore)

cook.jpg

Please let me know what you think,..

I am sure there is a dutch onlie shop which sells Kooka stems and seat post for arounf £40 , they are new off course .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back