Manitou Answer

ronnyf

Dirt Disciple
Hello,
I.am ronny and new here on the forum.

I bought currently an nice bike on the internet, maybe anyone can tell me about this bike and what it's wearth.
25062008083_2.jpg

25062008085.jpg

25062008093.jpg

25062008095.jpg

25062008088.jpg

The elastomeren of this fork are no good anymore, is this still for sale anywhere?

ronnyf":sffnw80l said:
I bought currently an nice bike on the internet, maybe anyone can tell me about this bike and what it's wearth.

The elastomeren of this fork are no good anymore, is this still for sale anywhere?

Hi, welcome.

The bikes worth nothing, but I'll give you £5 for it :LOL: No, seriously, its very nice, a good find :cool:

I believe the elastomers can still be brought, place an advert in wanted as there are a couple of guys on here that'll be able to help.

Its 5:30 AM so I'm in a good mood... as for the details, it looks to be about a 94 or 95 Manitou HT. Answer Products purchased Manitou in (90) IIRC. What its worth? Not much if its cracked, more if its not. There's a whole sticky thread in Retro Chat devoted to the topic.

Mike what the heel are you doing up that early? :LOL:

Nice bit of gear you've got there, what are your plans for it?

I don't know yet, but i tink i'll keep it to ride on to my work. Maybe i sell it when te money is right.

Nice Bike!

I like the Grafton brakes and levers.
But i think the levers are swapped (left must go to right and right must go to the left). :roll:

Back