Anyone else getting these error messages? - MODS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday lunchtime and I'm having real problems sending pm's or trying to reply to forums.
Comes up with DE BUG etc. or HTTP Internal server error...
Took 10 minutes to get this one to stick!!

Thursday lunchtime and I'm having real problems sending pm's or trying to reply to forums.

Jimmy Two times!!

Benandemu":ldi6z4za said:

Jimmy Two times!!

ditto

Been monitoring it the am myself - seen no issues.

If people are having problems please post them here though...

John":31m6r19b said:
Been monitoring it the am myself - seen no issues.

If people are having problems please post them here though...

I have just had the Critical Error message again, same as the one I emailed you about yesterday. However, I used the back button and it resolved itself.

At times the site is running a little slower than normal today, mainly when going to the Forum Index page.

Just a quick update. Having issues again this afternoon. Working with the hosting provider to resolve them asap :(

John, i just kept getting Sorry, but this board is currently unavailable. Please try again later. when trying to click on forum.
Not seen this before :(

"Could not obtain vote data for this topic

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 122 from storage engine

SELECT vd.vote_id, vd.vote_text, vd.vote_start, vd.vote_length, vr.vote_option_id, vr.vote_option_text, vr.vote_result FROM phpbb_vote_desc vd, phpbb_vote_results vr WHERE vd.topic_id = 33641 AND vr.vote_id = vd.vote_id ORDER BY vr.vote_option_id ASC

Line : 692
File : viewtopic.php"

10 mins ago, but seems to have fixed itself now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back