1987 Cannondale SM800 - Time machines do exist

Great find. I had a classmate who bought one similar to that a few years later - I think it was red. I was very jealous. I recall he had lots of issues with the suntour hubs. Enjoy the bike.

I think I love that bike more than I love my wife :shock:

If you ever think about selling that stunner I will literally rip your arm from your socket ;)

I apologise for not tripping earlier over this thread. A piece of art. I really LOVE those eighties Cannondales. Everything - from components to the head badge logo still has the allurement of beginning. :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-cool:
And the size of the frame adds to the overall bright picture.

This bike went through my hands today.... what a beauty :D Far, far better in real life then in these pictures... :cool:

Waouhhh... :shock:
Wonderful, lovely, amazing... :mrgreen:
I LOVE your Dale!
I've just booked this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CANNOND ... 7675.l2557
It comes from Florida. That means I'll have to wait a looong time to have it :(
I'll just change the saddle. If someone has a old Vetta from circa 1987... ;)
Here is my "future" Dale. It's gonna be the perfect brother of my minty Delta V1000 1993
711921353_o.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
that's cool :cool: and I love the white and pink ! very 1980's ! :D
I rode one of these, it was an odd combination with the 24" rear wheel !

Back