Funkungfusion

Yes, I have the two screws that are on the strut, for that which is under the bottom bracket is not a problem because it's just a screw with a washer which clamps the cable, by cons I want to see that this is the part that serves as a stop for the screw shaft in the front derailleur.

pascal3":3etk08r3 said:
Yes, I have the two screws that are on the strut, for that which is under the bottom bracket is not a problem because it's just a screw with a washer which clamps the cable, by cons I want to see that this is the part that serves as a stop for the screw shaft in the front derailleur.

The front mech uses the same cable stop as on the seat stay. You just remove the clamp from the mech and replace it with the cable stop.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Swede":w3vjw7tj said:
pascal3":w3vjw7tj said:

The front mech uses the same cable stop as on the seat stay. You just remove the clamp from the mech and replace it with the cable stop.

Ok, I understand, but I did both stop serving for the rear derailleur cable, I can not do without either of them, so I'll see if I can find this type of stop in commerce.

Vinevo":w3vjw7tj said:
Not as neat of course but this will work

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bicycle-Steel ... 1e7087eb86

I am going to see about getting some of the correct type ones made tomorrow, if anyone wants some please PM me, cheers, Ash.

Thank you for the link, it may be a good solution until they find better.

;) ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I dropped one off today to the machinists so hope to get some made up in the near future, Ash.

After nearly a year of looking a Paul Component Brake Buddy finally landed on my door mat this morning; just got to find another one now :roll: . I've also bought some new(?) tyres. :D :D :D Paul brake buddy.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back