MM 08 Aftermath Thread - with Results!

Pickle":1kolwx36 said:
I think B and C should call it a draw ;)

It doesn't really matter, Sports Casuals took the Retrobike trophy and should be applauded for it. Well done guys ;)

(whatever happened to Team A though?)

I think B and C should call it a draw

to be fair I believe to finish you have to cross the line after the closing time 2.00pm (which I did) I think this same rule applies at LeMans where some knackered cars will be patched up in the pits and then limp round the last lap to cross the line after the chequered flag in order to be classified.

personally speaking the analogy to limping round the last lap rings true...I was knackered and I'd only done 3 :oops:

serious training for the next event starts now......might have to give up the 'speed sticks' :twisted:

jango":2xrndwti said:
to be fair I believe to finish you have to cross the line after the closing time 2.00pm (which I did) I think this same rule applies at LeMans where some knackered cars will be patched up in the pits and then limp round the last lap to cross the line after the chequered flag in order to be classified.

serious training for the next event starts now......might have to give up the 'speed sticks' :twisted:

Yea, agree there......makes sense in a way, the whole 'going the distance' rather than buggering off at 12pm :roll:

Quit the tabs buddy and your training will mean a whole lot more. Good luck to you ;)

MM

Hi Guys. Me and Hannah had a brilliant time. Was really nice to put a face to the names.

Anyone who didn't go, just make sure you get to the next one, no excuses!!

May the beared be wth you

same here :( if anyone has/finds pics of me (especially on my bike) from MM please forward me a link or the original.... my wife reckons I just stole someones nunmber plate :)

Back