My 1998 Moon Blue Orange Clockwork

stickers

Those stickers are so brittle, I have the same year clockwork in the snot green but no stickers left. See my gallery.

It is being resprayed and stickered to my favorite orange colour scheme ever (all will be revealed!) as I am not as enthusiastic as you about the colour of mine! :D

Nice bike though.

Cheers SL

Yeah my bro has the same year bike but a P7 in slime. At the time I thought his was the dogs doodahs, but I think the blue has 'aged' better.

I like the old Orange frames ...and according the mags the ride should be a joy too

- Melvin

Get some!

Melvin,

Buy one off ebay, seriously they are not that rare, 150 euro's should secure a reasonable one from www.ebay.co.uk

You will not regret it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Stick Legs,

You are probably right, but on the other hand I already have a frighting # of bikes I do not regret buying.

I think the Orange style bike is the type of bike I would own if I were allowed to own only 1. They represent how a proper bike should look like.

- Melvin

Back