Box set DVD's

Band of brothers is a must !!

I got both seasons of Rome for my birthday ... Pretty damn good too! :D

All good stuff folks, fancy my name is earl, family guy and the ken, you've sold me on pushing daises :D how many seasons were there to the sopranos? BTW I would recommend all the ones I mentioned in the OP, and if you do watch american gothic, get an episode listing cause its all mixed up.

Sopranos was 6 seasons if i remember correctly with 24 episodes per season, Compulsive viewing imo :cool:

The Ken":gxpqbfdd said:
If you like Tim Burtonesque stuff "Pushing Daisies" is just out. Lighthearted but fun, a bit like the Big Fish Movie, also has Anna Freil in it, which is more of a visual bonus than an acting one.

Why did they have to go and pull that series? :cry:

I have just got a Rab C. Nesbitt box collection (Series 1 through 5) from Amazon for a very small amount. Bargain!

Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos SopranosSopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos Sopranos! The best. Ever. The end.

Back