Retro cars?

Al does appreciate them :D

Lovely 59 but seems to have snow on the roof ;) Any plans to drop it?

I have just put a Matt Keene/Ben Lewis Built and detailed motor in the Notch Running a pair of Webber 40 DCNFs.Ported, balanced etc..

I am a lucky boy having mates like them. :D

All the best, Al

al":zo4p0cir said:
Al does appreciate them :D

Lovely 59 but seems to have snow on the roof ;) Any plans to drop it?

I have just put a Matt Keene/Ben Lewis Built and detailed motor in the Notch Running a pair of Webber 40 DCNFs.Ported, balanced etc..

I am a lucky boy having mates like them. :D

All the best, Al

The '59 is lowered at the front & stock at the rear (I prefer the old school stance!) Needs lots of work though - bonnet & decklid are poorly fitting repros, bumpers are nasty, rear lights need replacing with 'snowflake' units, gutters have been partly removed & chrome needs to be returned.

The 356 is a kit! (Martin & Walker - how I wish I had the money for a real one!) Motor in there is a 2.0 type IV with 911 cooling fan & twin 40s ;)

Brilliant, can defo see the over spill from bike to car, I was still spending 'car money' on bikes at 16, got cars and party etc and left bikes, but still with me, always has been and it shows in all your rides :D :cool:

If any of you want to occasionally chat about old cars and are oppen minded to potential in any car then we'd love to see ya join up at
No%20Skool%20Monte.jpg

http://www.noskooljustcool.com
no poaching, just somewhere if ya fancy it. :)
my cars
DSCN1525.jpg

The one I'm trying to finish, its a RV8 powered mk1 Sierra 3dr
DSCN1407.jpg

the one I'm looking forward to heavily modifying as this is my second Mk1 :D
STA40805.jpg

this was the first i saved from crusha, but didnt mod
DSCN1363.jpg

The daily thats not a bike, saved from the crusha
DSCN1052.jpg

Kadett 'Caravan' future project!
and a couple others!
:LOL:

legrandefromage":244pi62l said:
Where shall we start?

sadly pics are stuck on a dead HDD, you can google.

1979 Jeep 5.9 Wagoneer

You seriously need to get that HD fixed......I need pictures! :cool:

awesome! my mates dad had a 4x4 saphire when we were 16. he used to live in a sleepy little village and his dad took regular business trips to germany and left the keys to the cossie behind. the fool. with hindsight we were really really stupid and i dont condone what we did.

Corduroyboy":20gcaowe said:
The 356 is a kit! (Martin & Walker - how I wish I had the money for a real one!) Motor in there is a 2.0 type IV with 911 cooling fan & twin 40s ;)

I hope yours drives better then the original one,..
A friend of mine, his father has one,..first owner since new,.. :D
Grey metal ,...looks better then new,...so pretty but a shitty drive,...

it looks like This one!

Back