MM 08 Aftermath Thread - with Results!

gump":21vncc9s said:
pickle, your lap time starts when Chris came in, not when you went out. Makes it look like you were supershit ;)

Ahhh, makes sense now ;)

Was wondering if I did a mayhem time warp or summink!!

Good times!!

Anyone seen my bbq? :D

Blimey just broke through 100 posts soon be catching pickle at this rate

Hello to the guy[sorry-did'nt get name] who turned up at the stand with his Muddy Fox Courier that he had since he was 14. Came in to show us straight after his race. Hope you have signed up to the site; should be on the Team next year!!

Well, it looks like everyone had a great time - including Heathy - and is well up for next year. Sorry I couldn't make it , I was going to come but I've had a bug for the last 3 weeks which has completely knackered me - and made me totally deaf in one ear - and I just couldn't face the drive. I don't think I would have been safe driving anyway as the deafness has affected my balance and 'spatial awareness' slightly as well.

Glad to hear the stand drew a lot of interest. Is there anything similar planned for SITS? Hopefully I can get down to this and bring something with me.

Here's to next year. More teams - and better weather!

Pickle":h8me84zp said:
Its bizzare to see that we got beaten by some teams that actually rode less laps! :LOL:

team who rode to the end are classified befere teams who give up . ;)

What a load of bollocks Event Results by Singletrack Magazine says it all really. 215 Retrobike Team C-look good 11 18:01:26 Did not finish
What goes on there then :?: Did not finish, team c had all 4 members and finished the race :?
Also our team [ team b] has disappeared altogether :roll:
We wern't that far from team c if i remember right.
They should have used timelaps like every one else, never had any probs with there service, and they get the results on line before you can get home ;)
Idiots :LOL:

Heathy - take a look again, Team B beat Team C by virtue of Kevs lap that he started at 1245 and finished at 1415 although we both did 11 laps.

Oh yeah, weird hey 173 Retrobike.co.uk B 11 24:14:36
215 Retrobike Team C-look good 11 18:01:26 Did not finish
Still not making any sense to me, they did finish though :!:

Back