Building a bike for my better half

TheRouse

Dirt Disciple
Bought this the other day, my girlfriend wants to start riding and there was no way I was going to go any buy a £250 piece of toot from Halfords. Anyway, I bought her an old Klein Attitude first, but its a little too big, so then I saw this and got that instead...could anyone tell from the serial number what year it is?

GT Zaskar LE but thats all I know - I have taken all the decals off as it was in very poor condition - a couple of hours with the wet and dry and some Autosol later and its coooool again.

I dont suppose anyone in the London area has a set of 8 speed shifters that will suit the bike - preferably XT - that I could come and pick up? Also after a set of Mavic 231 or 231 CDs.

What do you think?

Zoesbike1.jpg

Zoesbikeserial.jpg

GT

Fantabydozi, 14 inch Zass, way better than a Coke Can Klein, don't think its an LE though, they were later and this is early coz it has the top tube gusset brace. My advice is to get it painted as the Alloy will soon oxidize. I got my GF's GT Bravado, PC'd in two tone Fluro pink for £50 all in, looks the mutts and she can't wait to get out on it every chance we can. I have a 14 in LE that I ride myself, lovely ride.

Back