MM 08 Aftermath Thread - with Results!

orange71":8lnriq9z said:
Is that her handlebar grip on the ground? If so that may answer it.

Catastrophic slippage of grip leading to radical case of bicyle de-mountage.

You could be right....... :shock:

Double post caused by (well, me to be honest) spooky failure message about bugs and things, yuck! Still a great pic though!

Being asked if I flew into Heathrow or Gatwick, and just to set the record strait its LittlehAmpton not Los Angeles.

Kev in the skin suit

Kev in a very small tent, how did he fit ?

The Ken talking of Tent Frogs.

Riding in the dark and hearing the phrase, ‘****, my left testical’, followed by some one else saying ‘I knew it was better to be a girl’ Then hearing round of laughter.

Standing in the queue for the bike wash, at 6am between Freddie Foreskin of Freddie Foreskin and the Pullbacks and a member of Menstrual Cycles, where else in the world can you do this ! ! !

Getting home and when asked by my neighbour how was it, and when I told him, he pointed out that I drove 320miles round trip, and paid money to spend 2 hours cycling in the dark, in driving rain and half the time into a head wind, and called it a good time. now when he puts it like that

The Retrobike Heckling tent, (This should be on the map next year.)

The number of people who came onto the stand as soon as the bikes arrived.

In the team meeting Mrs Kawasaki asking shall I use your real names ?

Walking onto the retrobike camp site at 9am Saturday morning asking for Mr Kawasaki and no one thinking this was a little odd.

Gus calling me Anthony, for ****s sake its on my down tube how easy do I have to make it?

TheGreenRabbit":bkpxfhe0 said:
Kev in the skin suit

It won't be seen again - the skinsuit has officially retired from active participation :cry:

(MrsMCK reckons it won't survive another cycle in the washing machine - its 18 year old threads are too brittle)

TheGreenRabbit":wweqehy9 said:
Gus calling me Anthony, for Fucks sake its on my down tube how easy do I have to make it?

Sorry AnthonyNotJonathan. I really don't know why I still do this I really don't.

:oops:

Wu-Tangled":1acyn2g2 said:
TheGreenRabbit":1acyn2g2 said:
Gus calling me Anthony, for Fucks sake its on my down tube how easy do I have to make it?

Sorry AnthonyNotJonathan. I really don't know why I still do this I really don't.

:oops:

I don't mind, I think the name suits me !

gump":2du4y8q9 said:
Team C 11 Laps
Jonathan Lee 11 04:03:25

Urm, 4hrs???

I left at 6am and was back at 8am.......hows that work then???? :? Should that not be 2:03??

pickle, your lap time starts when Chris came in, not when you went out. Makes it look like you were supershit ;)

Back