NOS Fat Chance Yo Eddy frame. M/L

northerndave

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
These don't come up too often and i've had this for a few years but not really done much with it. Can't believe it's come to it but the stable is too full and it's too big.

Fat Chance Yo Eddy. M/L. 1 1/8 headtube. Pictures tell all, it's NOS, never been built and as clean as you're going to get. It's has a few marks from storage and looks like it's had a rear wheel mounted at some point. Zero rust.

DSC_8265.jpg

DSC_8266.jpg

DSC_8267.jpg

DSC_8268.jpg

DSC_8269.jpg

DSC_8273.jpg

DSC_8275.jpg

DSC_8277.jpg

DSC_8279.jpg

£1000

Feel free to drop me a line to discuss value if you're serious and think i'm off. After purchase and import a few years it owes me plenty and I doubt there are many NOS frames knocking around anymore.

Pictures tell all...

Read the backstory:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=181278

Re: NOS Yo Eddy. 1998 M/L

It doesn't have the roller, the later frames were just regular top pull. Unfortunately it also doesn't have the chain suck plates.

Re: NOS Yo Eddy. 1998 M/L

There is a chap on Fatcogs who can supply the tooth-pick anti chainsuck device. He sent me two sets for free and I sent him a gift in return :D You got to love the Fat community :cool:

If I didn't already have three Fats, id have this uber rare NOS. Love the 1 1/8th headtube, later sus corrected geo and colour.

Back