MM 08 Aftermath Thread - with Results!

A 57 min lap, makes me feel even worse now as i was held up alot on that 1 :roll: Just a shame i crashed and burned on lap 2 as i was flying.
Oh well, there's always SITS ;)

Great meeting you guys, no doubt that the Retrobike clan left its mark on Mayhem this year, loads of mentions on the PA, I think there was always at least one rider out on course, great selection of bikes on the stand and most importantly the hecklers tent :D

Complete range of weather from dry and dusty to gloomy rain then back to sun via gales (its not often you wake up to the sound of gazebos flying by :shock: ) I guess thats why its an endurance event, I enjoyed every minute of it, although the 11.30 pm rain and mud wasn't much fun at the time, coming back to camp and having a warm shower and beer made up for it.

Heathy, glad to see you got back ok, I guess I'll let you off our 'little' wager on the friday night regarding fastest lap times :D

speaking of lap times, I took a look at the winning Scott team. Picking the one rider I've heard of, Nick Craig, it's not so much the speed that gets me but the consistency even when conditions deteriorated :shock:

Nick Craig 3 00:39:02
Nick Craig 6 00:38:27
Nick Craig 10 00:39:29
Nick Craig 14 00:44:21
Nick Craig 17 00:52:04
Nick Craig 20 00:52:36
Nick Craig 23 00:52:11
Nick Craig 27 00:43:28
Nick Craig 31 00:40:58

:cool:

Few more pics :cool:

Attachments

• Nobby & Son.JPG
    Nobby & Son.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 3,211
  • Team C.JPG
    Team C.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 3,212
  • Pickle Pain.JPG
    Pickle Pain.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 3,211
  • Pickle.JPG
    Pickle.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 3,211
ouch?!!
:shock:

IMG_4165.jpg

That looks near the start finish area.......which was flat.....which begs the question 'how????' :?

Is that her handlebar grip on the ground? If so that may answer it.

Catastrophic slippage of grip leading to radical case of bicyle de-mountage.

Back