The Olmo has landed

bugloss":319ho9t0 said:
Yeah well, she wants a horse but she's got an Olmo instead.

I like Olmo's better than horses and it's me that'll end up looking after the horse like I do the now large puppy! :roll:

Good choice, the Olmo will be much cheaper to run, doesn't need feeding every day and it's tyres changing every six weeks.

Although, Winston Churchill did say "there is something about the outside of a horse, that is good for the inside of a man".

Wow, very nice find! If you were local I'd be offering to polish those forks, their going to look amazing :) Well saved from the dreaded breakers!

Shame about the down tube scrape, I don't know how they manage it!!

How many are in the collection now?

There are,
2 Eddy Mercks Professional from 1980 SL & 82 Reynolds 531
1 Faggin Champione del Mondo 1984
2 Basso loto 80's & 90's
1 Rossin pantagrafata Super Record 1982
1 Rossin Super Record 197?
1 Olmo Competition HF 1982 in Gold

Blimey, when you list them all they add up. :shock:

Sorry, forks polished and super shiny. :D Still scratched though :cry:

Olmo's smell better than horses too.

Top of the line.. OLMO

This is a great bike you have here. The HF is the tops for the OLMO Competion. This one is killer.

Thanks, It's a real beauty and has cleaned up very well.
Just missing the panotgraphed brake levers, but I might have found them already although the price is high.
Olmo's seem to be very popular in the US.

bagpuss":3th38q04 said:
Love the colour . Hail for steel . Has you entered this for RBoM? .
No Bapuss, I haven't entered it for RBOTM. Although now that I have found some new wheels and amber walled tubs I might do soon.

nice even the bar ends panto'd . i saw a chesini on ebay a few weeks ago and i thought that was the most panto'd i had ever seen.yours is certainly on par with that ! nice touch the gold rims but the whole project skips
the bling foot trap.
those water bottles are correct for my koga' 82 build.where can i get ?

Back