Cannondale F2 Caffeine team green, more green

AGGGGGHHHHH MY EYES :shock:

Havent seen that bright a green since 1988 :LOL:

Attachments

• AhGGGG MY EYES.jpg
    AhGGGG MY EYES.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 608
Not got one 'laying about' but I'm just waiting for my Explosif frame to arrive so I can fit all my green parts to it! Including...Azonic Outlaw Green wheels http://i.ebayimg.com/t/AZONIC-OUTLAW-26 ... ~60_12.JPG- with Hope team Green skewers.. Literally everything apart from the cranks, tyres, brakes & Shifters is Green.. ;)

Only problem with the Azonics is the weight - 2.3kgs inc tape & Skewers, excl cassette.
If you're looking for green chainrings there are some very nice Aerozine ones available through Ebay though.

Thanks for the info osella..

As for the aerozine I have surplus chain ring bolts in mint condition color green

As for wheels. The dale staying as it is for now.. As I got a new ride fsr carbon

yes - your choice is either XTR mega expensive or a set of middleburns, sti8ll epxnesive. middleburns are a bit heavier but the hardwearing coats is exactly that.

what is the story with the crnak - you paint that yourself or powder coated?
i would suggest praying top side of each crank in yellow so there is the green/yellow contrast you get on the frame.

racefacecannondale":2hiqsydv said:
Well bought a m960 crank complete with rings, however found out after that there worn to much and won't take a new chain,

Ohh these rings are expensive..
Any how the crank was in ok condition however decided for a colour change..
Not decided yet to keep plain or get sum black xtr decals made up.
After a polish these came up a treat..
9DE37C94-16F2-40EA-AA7A-B08F7AE43110-3166-0000040FDB43BD73_zps0cc10f56.jpg

Here is a pic fitted
This was the day after I received the crank back heli taped, not the best of pics it's a spot on match though.

Tyres have now changed as well for more winter type
97C2FB77-BCD8-4D19-8F44-BA31B232BFD0-3166-0000040FE233E818_zpse32d9662.jpg

Bloody love this bike! Everything works great together and the spec is exactly how I'd do it :)

Sell it me once you're done please.

L33LEG":1tjpx7d9 said:
Bloody love this bike! Everything works great together and the spec is exactly how I'd do it :)

Sell it me once you're done please.

Thanks it's better in the flesh, as for selling may be sooner to fund my recent build. :(

Latest posts

Back