DX hubs on Campy Atek rims
DX Thumbs
DX Cranks with 24 36 48 Middleburn rings
XT '99 front mech but waiting for a dmr roller and a '92 XT mech
XT '93 rear mech
HG 70 cassette
X Lite bar ends crank bolts Ti bars and skewers
Gold bolts
Velocity stem (project two's are being threaded down to fit the diddy frame!)
Bontrager 'pin and a comfy seat

STX V Brakes are coming tomorrow with a kona seat clamp and it's done!
STX Vee's are because the Atek's are VERY narrow and the STX has stud type blocks not bolt on blocks, so therefore with long stud aztecs they will work properly.

Will post finished product asap! :D

Its on... my 94 lava dome rebuild begins in 2 weeks (waiting for it to be shipped). Cant wait to see yours finished!

mmm, Stickers

Glad you like the bike, Such a small frame should climb really well, handling will be good too, I get my kicks on tight techie singletrack so this should be awesome!

Did you have any joy getting stickers for yours? Be nice to see another one bact to it's former glory!

Well, truth be told I didn't like the original green, so I decided to go with another, lighter green. Thus, since its not completely original, I'll just run the "newer" Kona stickers. Yours looks good, so mine should as well.

Long top tubes, short chain stays. Yep.

Well, truth be told I didn't like the original green, so I decided to go with another, lighter green. Thus, since its not completely original, I'll just run the "newer" Kona stickers. Yours looks good, so mine should as well.

Long top tubes, short chain stays. Yep.

Light green

For a really nice light green have a look at Independent Fabrications web site and see the Steel deluxe they have pictured, sort of a crystal green color, really nice... www.ifbikes.com ....look in 'frames'.

Man, that really is nice. I was originally thinking of a lime green similar to John's Grello (see it in his Gallery), but you've given me alot to think about now. I'm going with anodized purple for alot of the accents, which would go well with that IF green.

Here is its current condition (minus the single speed-ed out drivetrain).

Feb0102.jpg

Note thats the original fork, headset, stem, bar, and crankset. Dont plan on using much other than the fork.

Back