readers bikes -on-sea

Slight hijack Gibble. Sunday looks like a Fritton ride if you can get away for a couple of hours. We usually arrive there about 10:30 to 11 ish. Or we can swing across to the seafront and meet you there to ride across with you. It'll be me and Dan (CK)for sure.

will have a chat mit der boss/wife to see whats up on sunday and ill get back as soon as i can.hoping for the sun .

she says she wants to spend the morning with her feet up so ...yeah im good for it .will bring me bike and small volvo estate in case it pees down.ps im about as fit as a wooly mammoth trapped in treacle so take it easy on me. :D :D

Average Mark":2u4ckz45 said:
we go for the fun of it mate, not the exercise. ;) . CK's expanding from all the ice cream he eats there anyhow.
i only have one ice cream there mark so its ok even if it is a large 99 with 2 flakes and strawberry sauce lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: see ya there gibble king should be a right laugh it normally is

wheres the snuffing sun gone?its raining... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

A recent North Devon trip......

DSC_0665.jpg

Back