Cannondale Singlespeeder.Updated.21June.

Little Bob":2yui61sr said:
Size wise it looks like an 18" 3.0 frame, same size as my 1992 M700 I think.

2763068400100194875S500x500Q85.jpg

Very nice LB as 24pounces says I'm certain it isn't an M800. Think it may be a M700 too as I found traces of red paint which was only available on the M700 + M800 that year.

Geoff":268y4vgb said:
letmetalktomark":268y4vgb said:
Hey kaiser,

Sweet bike :cool: love the clean look.

I run exactly the same pedals on my Kilauea - did you buy them NOS?

Strange question but mine came with a health warning that says you should wear shin protection :shock: :shock:

First ride (not taking my own advice) I tore open the sole of my shoe and also my shin :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dont want the same to happen to anyone else! ;)

:D

Sharkbites? After a year or two they're blunt as a blunt thing! I had mine so long I forgot they used to be sharp...

Edit: I forgot to say, it looks sweet!

Cheers Geoff, yeah my old sharkbites are a wee bit blunt but still grip with a pair of vans :) you can get new cages though wheres the excitement in grippy pedals :D

Yours is an 18" 3.0 frame. Beast BB height isn't easily missed. (nobody say a word about my ugly-a$$ crank bolts! :D )

Still bad ass, and you won't have a big ring as a single speeder anyway, so ride on brother! Nice build!

Attachments

• beast1small.JPG
    beast1small.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 2,437
Cheers Utah I'm still gonna keep my eye out for a beast but will get this one finished first ;)

Seriously choice bike Kaiser !!!!!!!!

Thats the sort of thing we'd like to see at the next gathering ;)

Cheers

Velomaniac

That is lush looking and I am really not a fan of the dales, bike of the month stuff :cool: well done- ss is cool, will this one get muddy or is it road only?

Cheers guys, will be mostly for pootling aboot, but will bring to any macretro's(though the next geared retro is in the pipeline :) ) and velo I think you've convinced me about the single speed championship malarky, really fancy a bash.

Now rolling :D :D

main.php

main.php

Few odd and sods to finish. Repair to the other Kooka lever, trying to decide which ones to run. Hopefully some decals, will go for just a headtube and fork, pepperoni ones. And some bottle bolts and that should be it. Still swithering about the seat collar though.

Back