LTS-DH 1997 - Finally Finished!

Thats looking real good Dom :D

Its nice to see life being breathed into a retro frame, and looks like your going to give it some stick :cool:

I'm doing up an LTS for XC duties, which is now done bar the new replacement decals turning up for the frame and Manitous.

l_t_s_100.jpg

Thanks Pickle :D

It was a red LTS-1 in the local bike shop just like yours that started my love affair with LTS's. I've wanted a LTS since the day I saw that one.

Can't wait to see it with the stickers on, will look fantastic :cool:

This is what my local bike mech' made so i could fit a C2 no5
on a ti-glide onto a 1998 non disc clockwork frame.
As you can see its triangular in shape ,caliper hole at the top ,elongated slot at the bottom,it's about 8-10mm thick and is standard alloy,the blootm edge[that rests on the seat stay has been filed in a concave to better fit the curve and the elongated slot is for a simple jubilee clip[rim tape round the frame protects it ,this mount is doing nothing more than preventing twist ,its a big stiff [now now boys] caliper, already supported by the hub
I sent a pic of it to hope and orange ,a few raised eyebrows but they didnt think it would cause any probs
Not as professional looking as your CNC autocad one, but this cost about 2 quid to make

Thanks for sharing your solution its most appreciated.

Unfortunately however I already have a set of Avid Codes to go :(

Thanks again :D

Latest posts

Back