berma padova mtb

keepcycling

Retro Newbie
here is one from my other vintages,restored and finished after lots of work-city tyres at the time-till i found a good vintage mtb ones!
hope you enjoy it and accept it as a new member from greece!
tasos.m

Attachments

• rsz_berma_padova_4.jpg
    rsz_berma_padova_4.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 757
  • rsz_berma_padova_2.jpg
    rsz_berma_padova_2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 757
very nice indeed, need more pictures of the frame, got some lovely original and unique features....
The bashguard is something else along with the rams head on the forks..
Early bike probably 85ish
please more of this.....

DrJo":36vuhmdu said:
very nice indeed, need more pictures of the frame, got some lovely original and unique features....
The bashguard is something else along with the rams head on the forks..
Early bike probably 85ish
please more of this.....

thanks!...more pics a.s.a.p - at the time i have to say that yes i also believe the same as you/ 85 late early 86 probably.
according with parts on it/
has full ''new''deore group mt 60 ,uniglide sprockets-6sp alesa concave rims dsa italia suspensioned!saddle sr sakae mts 100 bars cr sr seat post 26.2 mo-sakae mts 120 stem/tange levin nl 500 and 36x24 bb italian/ mx''atala'' front lamp
and columbus tubing probably AELLE -iam still trying to solve some mysteries with it-the decal was too worn when founded...
axle to axle is 107,5cm-rear dropouts is vertical and suntour.rear stays 47cm-yes its long!!!!!!!!!! lots of rake on fork 6,6cm .

strangely has no serial number only a stamp 52 under the bb.-as my other ''record'' mtb has 54 and also no serial.
probably reffering to the size of frame -as berma is 21,25'' and record is 21,65''.
the most rare with it is the size-exact my size :)

two more pics that i have saved.unfortunatelly the weather wont let me take some new with details....red bottles added in a try to see if they look better with the red suspension covers under the saddle-and the red reflector.some times we have to make some experiments- for better results-a personal ''touch'' can be said////

Attachments

• berma chainstay decal.JPG
    berma chainstay decal.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 559
  • berma (7).JPG
    berma (7).JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 559
Back