justKev's (formely MadCowKev) feedback

Nice chap, he is... dunno if he's anything of a mad cow, but it's a pleasure doing business with him ;-) Guess he saved my S-Bike build for now :cool:

Void(EN12-82)

Have to agree with everyone's comments. The item I bought was exactly as described and with very quick delivery. Very painless procedure.

Cheers dude

Top fella, great chatting with you but having to look up all the time hurt my eyes!

Cheers for the forks, the build is complete!

Allways a pleasure

Glad to be able to help you Kev, with no doubt another awesome bike ;)

Kev is a really top bloke, ive met him in person and he isnt really a mad cow at all just a very pleasant fella..

Cheers again.

Shiney purple goodness sent with promptness – what more can you possibly ask for in life.

Cheers fella :D

Oh… and to distill that into simple to understand english, great transaction – good show, kind sir.

A true gentleman. I pm'd Kev on a tip off that he might have some alpinestars bars. Without prompting Kev offered the bars and matching stem on the condition that I put them to good use. Refusing to accept any payment for them too.

I look forward to one day helping Kev out with a part or service he requires in the same retrobike spirit that he has shown me. The bars and indeed stem will of cause be put to good use. I look forward to receiving them at the Peaks meet.

Once more thanks Kev :D :D

Back