Evening rides

I'm planning on keeping Firepit Fridays going until it starts getting colder, maybe sometime in October, so you can drop by one week when you're back on beer if you like.

I won't be out this week unfortunately, due to football commitments. Might make the pub afterwards, depending on energy levels.

----

18th Sept

Wednesday evening ride, Welton, 7:00
Need lights
Probably need a bike.
Pub at end in Green Dragon

Usual quick and easy route tonight I think.

Unfortunately I'm at football every Wednesday at the moment, so haven't been able to make it, though I also don't have any lights suitable for off-road. I'll just have to fit in as many weekend rides as I can to make up.

Wish I could join in guys, really annoying that I'm so far away and missing out on some great riding.

Be great if you could make it one Wednesday Rich, last night was very cold and foggy but still a good ride.

Impossible mate, unless I take a days holiday off work. I don't get home from Wakefield until 17:45 approx then I would have to get the bike on board and drive all the way through to Hull.

Damn shame as I'd love to do a night ride.

Stick your riding gear in the car and come straight from work, one of us lot will bring you a bike :)

What he means there is, HE, will bring you a bike lol!

Go on ya big tart, its ace, plus i can touch you in the woods where no-one will see haha!

Back