Show me your roller cams, U brakes

You’re absolutely right. I have the original roller cams from my Cannondale but I’m missing the studs with the male thread (see top right hand corner of the montage) but by using the Brake Stuff stud Pierre’s friend should be able to use a standard M5 bolt (I tried it this morning) and if he’s not happy with it protruding then he could always increase the rebate depth on the spring tension bolt (see yellow arrow). What do you reckon?

Attachments

• XC-SPORT roller cam.jpg
    XC-SPORT roller cam.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 458
Couple RCs and a TC for good measure

16272_326098324192536_967130011_n.jpg

mk
I have a black Cam plate I was contemplating oven cleaning silver. Looks like you need a black. Let me know if you want to trade before I do the deed. I believe they are the same.

Actually what I really need is a Roller Cam please... so I'd be happy to trade the toggle cam plate for a roller cam plate and a pulley :)

gotta love the bay!! this little trove set me back the princely sum of £16
Might need some help with cam plates however?? Suntour XC sport template please? 2mm mild steel should do it! And any ideas on the darker suntour model would be nice. Useful to anyone??

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!qwFJ1C68nEqBSfl7)0sy!~~60_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!qwFJ1C68nEqBSfl7)0sy!~~60_12.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 350
Had to reverse to rollers and cam plate, now they align nice and smooth.

88 Explosif.

Attachments

• ST CAM.jpg
    ST CAM.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 297
So what's the order of efficiency then? Assuming all correctly set up. Canti, u, roller, v, disc?

Latest posts

Back