Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

i saw one in about 94 i think and no matter what i've owend since i cant get her out of my head.... there is a chap who rides in danbury with one similar but without the spins

konamad":3v4wum6t said:
anyone have an E3??
I seem to remember one knocking around on here. Couldn't tell you who's it was though. :?

daj":3v4wum6t said:
Does anyone have the X1 ?
Yup. There's at least three on here.

Come on guys, get posting them photos; we've got to show those unfortunates who don't own Orange bikes what they're missing. ;)

My Clockwork,

redtyres.jpg

Nice clockwork Mr H :cool:

Will post a piccie of mine in a few days, just have a few modifications to make her even more beautiful IM(Humble)O.

Are you going to bring her along to carron valley (Macretro 2 ) on the 19th July? Would be great to see you with the other old yins. :LOL:

super sweet bikes on show there, alas all my oranges are new, well apart from my 98 evo 2 in slime green :) still riding her now.
i will however get a pic of my new prestige on here when she's been built up, every things here apart from all the hope bits ive orderd, full xt with an xtr shadow rear mech :cool: carbon bars. its the first time i will have built a bike up from scratch !!

stevet1":1whd35ic said:
love the authentic drillium cranks on the clockwork :D

Not too sure about the tyres though...

Yeah, i drilled those cranks about 10 years ago,
seemed like a good idea at the time :LOL: , they are also shaved at the back and the sides so are a good bit lighter than standard,
i'm a light rider though ;)

Know what you mean about the tyres, still not sure myself,
especially as they look freaking pink in that pic :eek: , they were an
mpulse buy from Halfords the other week.

Bike rides fantastic though :cool:

I'll keep Carron valley in mind Gazz, i'll PM ya nearer the time ;)

ok! love what i've seen so far!! oh . . . the vit t!!! sigh . . . want 1.

here's mine retro and modern (sorry) i will be bringing the old clockwork to ssmm, to leave on the stand if it's wanted for display.

93 clockwork (thought it was a 91, but was corrected, re painted)
96 c16r
96 dynamo d2
07 clockwork number 200
08 st4

just got an 'o' frame from scant aswel, that'll be the next project!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4,028
  • oldclockwork.jpg
    oldclockwork.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 4,029
  • c16rimage1.jpg
    c16rimage1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 4,029
  • dynamoimage2.jpg
    dynamoimage2.jpg