Official Retrobike MM thread - ONE WEEK LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ken":3p5g4lhd said:
I'll be leaving in about 2 hours - getting picked up from work then I have to pack the car, most of the contents of my shed are sitting by the front door waiting to go. See you in the morning.

Good journey from Dundee. Real commitment there. :D

I will be riding this for the first lap
08_165.jpg

Well, seeing as all bikes are going up here, my 2 are ready. I am going to start with the LTS and save the RTS for night duty.

mm_bikes_169.jpg

...........kit laid out all over the bed............

........loo roll, shoes, tent, tools in the hall...........

.........Mrs GT wrapping tiffin and flapjack in the kitchen..........

..........Retrobike frequently checked on the laptop in the lounge.........

........bikes, tyres, pump ready in the shed........

........getting there......... :roll:

must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,must no forget the shoes ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back