Crud?

I can get lots of the original Crud , the one which clips . they come in black , grey XTR and clear . they cost less than 5 euros .

Slim has got one on his RTS .

Ha

They mounted Crud bosses on Oranges too!
Never use mine tho as the Orange doesn't go out in the wet, that what Kona's are for! :LOL:

Still got my original crud catcher on the orange... Definately need one for t'other bikes! :D

Guards look a bit silly, but do a good job I'm sure... I think I've probably still got a wolfguard somewhere though.

What you *really* need is the CRUD sticker that was on an mbuk once... one of those on the bottom of the catcher'd be just the job!

My crud catcher sticker went on the spine of the lever arch folder that I used day to day at 6th form college... It also had the old Oakley advert with 'to explain our new M-Frame would take 10 years' advert (the one with goggles through eyeshades and razors up to M-Frames) stuck to the front and a Pace poster catalogue cut up and collaged inside... what a heathen I was! :LOL:

sadly the only brand that still sees to have a crud mount is ridgeback (correct me if i'm wrong)

at least they have some reynolds frames due this year

Back