Official Retrobike MM thread - ONE WEEK LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck all and remember, it's not the taking part that counts - it's all about winning the thing

Re: False promises

John":1rha786i said:
mrkawasaki":1rha786i said:
Each member must do 2 laps...?! Oh bugger - Mrs K has been sold a 1 lap dream ticket... Best get her down there before I tell her!

Capt K

Do you think the 2 lap per rider rule will apply to the 10 man teams? I'm not sure as it would, after all that means we'd need to do 20 laps.

States all teams except expert in rules... I double checked cos thought it odd for a 10 person team too. Cannot see it would really matter unless you are looking to win mind.
After all, who goes out with spare lights?
Who has someone on course at all times?

Bikes are ready . i am being optimistic , have fitted some Panaracer Magic instead of Spikes ( still taking them ) .

Attachments

• Picture 313.jpg
    Picture 313.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,344
Looking good Chris.

I'll be fettling on site tomorrow - change of forks on DBR last night and outer cable now too short!

I dont want to spend to much time on fettling , so tried to get them ready .

Wheels need a bit of attention , and canti brakes on the Colnago . Hopefully max will help me out . :oops:

Can't wait to see the Colnago in action out there.....

You have to take the yeti for atleast one lap Kev.....

I'll be leaving in about 2 hours - getting picked up from work then I have to pack the car, most of the contents of my shed are sitting by the front door waiting to go. See you in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back