USERNAMES!!!

guybe, well my real name is Guy, often get called 'guybe' from family, a silly pet name I guess! :roll:

My granddaughter's two year old friend couldn't say "Grandma" - it came out "Grumble", and I kind of like it, so . . . . .

Looked for something that summed up my obsession with the Aluminium "O".

Rejected names were...

Shed"O"bits
Pile"O"cack
Plate "O"chips
Got any "O"'s? ( Two Ronnies reference!!)
Pint"O" Adnams
Box"O"crabs

:D :D

mines a variation on giggle cream from gta vice city(one of my all time favs)i use it on all my forums so if you want to see some of the other sites i go on just google me.. :shock:

..what's in a name...

As it turned out, it was not so easy to find a zappa-related username for eBay use, so I ended up flipping through the old vinyl heap and found Waka/Jawaka. Hmm...

I'm into muscle cars, especially Mopars (Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler), my favourite being the Plymouth Road Runner. It even had a "Beep Beep" horn! :cool:

Attachments

• beep.jpg
    beep.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,894
I'd just bought a dynatech frame and wanted something related,wish i'd spent more than 10 seconds on it now,Can we beg admin for a one-offnevertobe repeatedspecialoffer username change?

IN fact I'm starting a petition now

Add Username[current one] then repost

Dyna-ti

Bikeshopowner":37k24zz4 said:
boy "O" boy, you forgot the classic Paul Calfe Bag "O" S***e!

:D :D :D
I'd of got fed up with typing those ***'s every time!
Box "O" crabs was one of my personal favourites from the Viz profanosaurus..... as in "She had a face like a box 'O' smashed crabs" :D

cheers,
bag "O" crisps.

Latest posts

Back