Chuck CR-HT

I wouldn't want to ride without a dropper now, they're ace!
I had to wind the forks all the way down for the big climbs but that's easy to do as you're about to hit them... it flies well too!

You have a very understanding wife to let you bring that in the house in that state! Are you still enjoying it?

I went to Llandegla today and it was surprisingly dry. Weather was great too.

No chance of it getting in the house, that's in the garage/man cave.
Upgraded since you picked up those wheels!

Better than me at the moment, I'm feeling anything but fit!
Put the Thomson stem and 25.4 bars on my Kona so chucked a 55mm easton stem on with my havens, have a brand new
Ritchey carbon 70mm stem to go on but a. It rides great as is and b. the ritchey stem is lovely but a little top 'xc race' for my tastes!
Contemplating going 1x10 with it in the new year.

I've been really impressed with the 1x10 thing, even more so with a clutch mech and a narrow/wide ring. I've not lost a chain yet on the Banshee, even on an uplift day. I'm really liking not having a chain guide cluttering things up.

This frame is currently on the way down under to a gent in aus... We'll have to see what comes next, there's currently a foes dhs mono and yeti asr5 in my garage in accounted for... But I think the trusty Kona is going to be rebuilt as the do it all hardtail and maybe something full sus is on the cards again!

Back